If you want to give your look a little more spice in Fortnite, visit the Item Shop, where you can buy skins. However, you should pay a lot of attention. What you need to know, learn here.
Store in Fortnite
- You should be aware before buying a skin that they are purely cosmetic and have no further benefits. But Epic Games requires a lot of money for that.
- In the store, you can not only purchase skins for your character, but also various harvesting tools as well as emotes and dances.
- If you have decided on an item and want to buy it, you need a currency called V-Buck.
- Either you can laboriously save it in free mode, earn it with the Battle Pass or in PvE mode, or you can buy V-Bucks with cash, that is, real money.
- The prices are high. For example, 1,000 V-Bucks currently cost around 10 Euros, 2,800 V-Bucks cost about 25 Euros, 7,500 V-Bucks 60 Euros and 13,500 V-Bucks cost you even 100 Euros.
- Currently these V-Buck packages are on special offer. In addition, there is the so-called starter pack, which includes a unique skin and 600 V-Bucks.
The prices in the object shop
- At first this sounds like a considerable amount of play money. However, if you compare this with the prices for individual skins, a single skin costs up to 20 Euros!
- The purchase of the skins can therefore go pretty well into the money!
- The items are only available for one day, but change constantly, so you can buy the skin of his dreams even at a later date.
- The prices vary depending on the rarity. Unusual skins (green) cost around 800 V-Bucks, rare skins (blue) 1,200 V-Bucks, epic skins (purple) 1,500 V-Bucks and legendary skins (orange) 2,000 V-Bucks.
- It also looks similar with the harvesting tools and hang gliders. Epic pickaxes cost you 1,500 V-Bucks, rare 800 V-Bucks and unusual 500 V-Bucks. This also applies to the hang gliders.
- The emotes are a little cheaper, as here they have to spend “only” 200 V-Bucks for unusual moves, for rare 500 V-Bucks and for epic dance steps you have to put down 800 V-Bucks.
Alternatives to the shop
- If you do not want to look like the others, but do a similarly good job on the battlefield, we recommend not only a few tips and tricks to get better in Fortnite, but also alternatives.
- Users of the PS4 can download themselves as PSPlus users in the PSN-Store for free the skin “Team Blue Leader”.
- Who does not shy away from a few extra steps, can even thanks to the cooperation of Twitch Prime and Fortnite even secure two free skins and a hang glider.
- In this case you only need to have a “Twitch Prime” account and link it to your “Epic Games” account. Do not worry, Twitch Prime offers a free trial month. You can cancel the subscription at any time.
- How to Hack Fortnite Game with Real Working Tricks