In Fortnite, there is the Battle Royale mode in addition to the PvP campaign. What exactly is behind it and how the new mode works, we explain below.
This is how the Battle Royale mode works in Fortnite
- The original Fortnite is a sandbox game that is about survival in co-op mode. In addition to the campaign but also a new Battle Royale mode was introduced.
- Fortnite Battle Royale has been available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Mac since September 26, 2017 and is being developed by Epic Games.
- This mode is different than the campaign is playable for free and designed for 100 players per round.
- Similar to PUBG, you and 99 other players jump out of a flying bus over an island.
- You choose your place of departure and then you have to explore the world and collect the best possible equipment and weapons.
- As you progress through the game, a moving wall pushes you more and more into a specific circle that gets smaller and smaller.
- There the finale takes place and it’s about eliminating the other players and surviving last.
- Fortnite Battle Royale game Hacks for XBox, PS4, PC and Mobiles
Special feature on Fortnite Battle Royale
- Unlike genre-related games, Fortnite Battle Royale stands out not only for its comic look, but also for the build feature.
- In addition to various adjustable traps, you have the opportunity to create stairs, walls, ramparts or windows. So you can not only protect, but reach higher places.
- As you play, you will not only encounter weapons and armor, but also building materials. You can also dismantle existing buildings and collect the parts.
- Fortnite Battle Royale is not just about fighting, but also your build skills.
In the game, you can not only compete alone, but also in groups with friends, the so-called squads.
- Seasons and rankings have been added via the update. For a good finish at the end of a season, you will receive rewards.